Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant
Altai Systems delivers association-specific CRM software built on top of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM using the Power Apps suite of tools. We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Consultant to join our Professional Services Team.
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant takes the lead on identifying and documenting the solution set necessary to help our clients meet and exceed their business objectives. This is the ideal role for a detail-oriented, in-the-weeds, solution finder with a passion for client success.
- Client Research
- Work with the Sales team to gather detailed knowledge about the client, their requirements, and our proposed solution.
- Conduct independent research to become intimately familiar with the client’s business, beyond what was provided during the sales process.
- Lead the client through a thorough requirements analysis process to understand business needs, goals, and objectives.
- Work with clients to develop new best practice business processes that fit our software.
- Create a requirements matrix to document all requirements for client-signoff.
- Create a gap analysis to highlight the gaps between our base offering and the client’s requirements.
- Collaborate with Project Manager to present solutions for gaps.
- Create business process specs that start with the end-user experience on the web and extend to the back-office processes in the CRM.
- Create user stories, use cases, and test criteria for agreed upon requirements (base and custom).
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Development Manager to convey any custom requirements.
- Provide custom documentation to clients for unique business solutions.
- Collaborate with Altai’s Director of Customer Success to improve Altai best practices.
- Install and configure our Power Apps Dynamics 365-based solution.
- Install and configure the Altai Web Portal components of our solution.
- Leverage Power Automate to configure and implement business logic.
- Perform thorough testing within client environments; collaborate with internal testing team to direct additional testing.
- Respond promptly and professionally to all client requests.
- Show initiative and accountability in driving project success.
- Provide training to clients on product set-up and usage.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to newer Consultants.
- Task Tracking
- Maintain accurate time and task tracking records on a weekly basis for reporting and billing purposes.
- Maintain accountability for personal billability goals (36 hours / week).
- Ensure all documented processes and procedures are followed.
- 5+ years of experience designing and configuring business solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform.
- 5+ years conducting thorough discovery and gap analysis engagements.
- 5+ years creating detailed business documentation to support planned CRM implementations.
- Power Platform development experience including Power Apps (Canvas and Model-Driven), Dataverse, Power BI, Power Automate, and Common Data Service administration.
- Passion for excellence in user experience.
- Creative and analytical thinking.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and complex tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to translate highly-technical concepts into plain language for non-technical stakeholders.
- Microsoft certifications are desirable.
- Experience within the association industry is desirable.
Our teams at Altai are supporting some of the most well-respected, influential, non-profit organizations around the globe. As a provider of CRM solutions for associations, we have the ability to impact and support those on the frontlines of medical innovations, transportation safety, standards advancements, and more. We value infectious energy, positivity, and an unwavering commitment to quality. Our teams work remotely from their home offices and enjoy great pay, competitive benefits, and flexible work schedules. Interested in learning more about Altai – please visit us at www.altaisystems.com.