Altai is looking for an Association Management Software (AMS) Sales/Solutions Engineer that can demonstrate how our technology improves an association from membership and events to governance and accounting. Our sales team works in a collaborative environment to solve problems for our association prospects and work with the greater team to offer streamlined solutions that turn our prospects into clients and our client’s goals into reality.
Who You Are:
You’re an expert at understanding how technology plays a principal role in defining the business processes that help an association succeed in driving its mission forward. You’re an expert at communicating how technology and data will change how associations think about managing an association, its departments, and its members. You’re able to work with associations to make sense of their business needs and translate that into how our AMS built in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Business Platform can work for them. You’re comfortable demonstrating a tool that serves their needs, improves their daily lives, solves the challenges they are currently facing, and reaches the goals they’ve set out to reach through improving their association technology.
Who We Are:
Altai Systems’ Association Management Software is built using the Microsoft Business Platform, combining Altai’s leading association technology with the world’s foremost business platform.
Altai’s AMS BP deploys cutting-edge technology offering personalized experiences for our association client’s members and constituents. Our platform integrates with their favorite tools and configures to their specific needs. By centralizing their data and opening their staff up to powerful reporting, we enable a complete understanding of their members. With Altai Systems, manual tasks become automated, insights transform member engagement, and their team is empowered to further the association’s mission through drag-and-drop functionality that makes Microsoft the #1 CRM configurable tool on the market today.
Altai is a fully remote company that values work-life balance. From flexible hours to employer-paid health insurance, Altai offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Work in tandem with the Account Executives to guide prospects through the buying cycle, including but not limited to guidance with solution architectures and 3rd party integrations, assistance with delivering high-quality and consistent RFP proposal responses and functional/technical/security questionnaires.
- Deliver and assist with the design of highly impactful functional and technical demos to prospects and customers.
- Partner with sales Account Executives to plan for, target, and expand new and existing customer accounts.
- Serve as an internal and external subject matter expert on Microsoft Dynamics 365 functionality, key integrations, and common association use cases.
- Be a subject matter expert for Altai’s AMS BP, including:
- Ability to align requirements or demonstration script with the platforms functionality as well as provide options for solution gaps
- Develop enablement and training materials for our sales, customer success, and professional services teams.
- Ability to collaborate with engineering and product management to share product feedback, design guidance, and best practices.
- Work in tandem with the Account Executive, understand the various levels of stakeholders involved in making decisions about large-scale technology changes.
- Keep abreast of added/changed features and functionality of Dynamics 365 and Altai’s AMS BP.
- Work closely with the Altai sales team to ensure that the appropriate messaging is maintained and according to our sales methodology.
- In conjunction with marketing, host webinars and attend events/conferences.
- Other duties as assigned.
Statement of Qualifications:
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, we’d like to encourage all applicants to consider applying even if you do not meet 100% of our qualification requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical role such as sales/solutions engineering, services consulting, customer success, or supporting enterprise customers.
- Experience within the Association industry, understanding both mid-tier and large associations, their departments, processes and governance structure.
- 3+ years of experience designing, managing, or implementing association-specific systems (i.e., Association Management Systems).
- Experience with CRM platform functionality and common association ecosystem integrations.
- Strong customer-facing skills including presentations, demos, and communications.
- Experience various sales methodologies and is comfortable operating in a consultative selling environment.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 CRM, PowerApps, Power Automate, PowerBI, Workflows, Azure, etc.
- Technical expert with Microsoft 365/Office Suite programs.
- Ability to craft a story around technology to create a compelling demonstration conversation.
- Ability to converse with CXOs and develop prototype solutions using the Microsoft Platform and Altai’s Dynamics 365 CRM PowerApps solution(s).
- Proven track record of translating technical details into plain-spoken solutions.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to take initiative when opportunities arise.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technically related field (i.e., computer science, engineering, IT, etc.).
Altai Systems is a fast-growing organization offering the right person the opportunity to learn, grow and advance. Altai offers:
- A competitive compensation package
- Bonus opportunities
- 100% paid Employee Healthcare
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Paid Microsoft CRM certification exams
Travel: Limited travel will be required to well-qualified prospects.
Job Type: Full-time
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations to participate fully in our hiring process. Please contact us via email to notify us of any needs related to completing the job application.
Altai is an equal-opportunity employer.