Who You Are:
You’re an expert at understanding how technology plays a principal role in defining the business processes that help an association succeed in driving its mission forward. You’re an expert at communicating how technology and data will change how associations think about managing an association, its departments, and its members. You’re able to work with associations to make sense of their business needs and translate that into how our association business platform is able to work for them. You’re comfortable demonstrating a tool that serves their needs, improves their daily lives, solves the pain points they are currently facing, and reaches the goals they’ve set out to reach through improving their association technology.
We’re looking for an Association Platform Technology Solution Specialist that is able to demonstrate how our technology improves an association from membership and events to governance and accounting. Our sales team works in a collaborative environment to solve problems for our association prospects and work with the greater team to offer streamlined solutions that turn our prospects into clients and our client’s goals into reality.
Who We Are:
Altai Systems’ Association Management Software is built using the Microsoft Business Platform, combining the world’s foremost business platform with Altai’s leading association technology.
Altai Business Platform deploys cutting-edge technology offering personalized experiences for your members. Our platform integrates with your favorite tools and configures to your specific needs. By centralizing your data and opening your association up to powerful reporting, we enable a complete understanding of your members. With Altai Systems, manual tasks become automated, insights transform member engagement, and your team is empowered to further your association’s mission through drag and drop functionality that makes Microsoft the #1 low-code/no-code tool on the market today.
Altai is a fully remote company that values work-life balance. From flexible hours to employer-paid health insurance, Altai offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Work in tandem with the account executives to guide prospects through the buying cycle, including but not limited to guidance with solution architectures and 3rd party integrations, assistance with delivering high-quality and consistent RFP responses and security questionnaires.
- Deliver and assist with the design of highly impactful demos to prospects and customers.
- Partner with sales Account Executives to plan for, target, and expand new and existing customer accounts.
- Serve as an internal and external subject matter expert on Microsoft Dynamics 365 products and services, key integrations, and use cases across assigned customers.
- Be a subject matter expert for Altai Systems Association Business Platform. This includes…
- Ability to translate the voice of our prospects to developers, including expectations and product understanding
- Develop enablement and training materials for our sales engineering, customer success, and professional services teams.
- Ability to collaborate with engineering and product management to share product feedback, design guidance, and best practices.
- Provide channel partner technical enablement and support, and support regional trade shows and events, as assigned.
- Work in tandem with the Account Executive, understand the various levels of stakeholders involved in making decisions about large-scale technology changes.
- Keep abreast of added/changed features and functionality of Dynamics 365 and Altai’s SaaS solutions.
- Work closely with the Altai sales team to ensure that the appropriate messaging is maintained and according to our sales methodology
- Work alongside the Altai sales staff and strategic partners to bring new solutions to market and provide technical guidance to help partners win.
- In conjunction with marketing, host field learning opportunities that showcase managed partner and ISV solution for field sellers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Represent Altai Systems at customer engagements such as with sales, at conferences, virtually or possibly in person in the future
STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS:
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, we’d like to encourage all applicants to consider applying even if you do not meet 100% of our requirements.
- 7+ years experience in a customer-facing technical role such as sales/solutions engineering, services consulting, or customer success, supporting enterprise customers.
- Dynamics 365 CRM, PowerApps, Power Automate, PowerBI, Workflows, Azure, etc.
- Strong customer-facing skills including presentations, demos, and communications.
- Strong technical contributor across a wide variety of modern technologies, with experience architecting complex SaaS solutions including API integrations.
- Experience various sales methodologies and am comfortable operating in a consultative selling environment.
- Substantial expertise with at least two of the following categories of technologies:
- Cloud/SaaS – Scalability, cloud providers, security assessments, encryption
- Restful APIs – Integrations & web development
- Technical expert with Microsoft 365/Office Suite programs
- Ability to craft a story around technology to create a compelling demonstration conversation.
- Ability to converse with CxOs and develop prototype solutions using the Microsoft Platform and Altai’s Dynamics 365 CRM PowerApps solution(s).
- Proven track record of translating technical details into plain-spoken solutions.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional demeanor.
- Sound knowledge on concepts of unit testing own code (developers).
- Ability to take initiative when opportunities arise.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technically related field (i.e. computer science, engineering, IT, etc.).
- Altai Systems is a fast-growing organization offering the right person the opportunity to learn, grow and advance. Altai offers:
- A competitive compensation package
- Bonus opportunities
- 100% paid Employee Healthcare
- Dental insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Paid Microsoft CRM certification exams
Travel: While currently there is no travel to prospects, limited travel will be required to well-qualified prospects in the future
Job Type: Full-time
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations to fully participate in our hiring process. Please contact us via email to notify us of any needs related to completing the job application.
Altai is an equal opportunity employer.