Altai Systems delivers association-specific CRM software built on top of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM using the Power Apps suite of tools. We have an exciting opportunity available for a customer-focused Account Manager to join our team.
The Account Manager position is the ideal role for a proactive, energetic, detail-oriented, solution finder that thrives on client satisfaction. This individual will ensure that our clients stay engaged with Altai post-launch, will oversee software upgrades and enhancement requests, and be responsible for keeping clients abreast of product improvements and direction.
- Client Research
- Work with internal project teams to gather detailed knowledge about the client and their current implementation.
- Conduct independent research to become intimately familiar with the client’s business beyond what was provided internally.
- Account Management
- Maintain relationships with clients post-launch.
- Provide timely updates to clients regarding new features, fixes, upgrades, etc.
- Work to maintain client referenceability throughout the life of each relationship.
- Ensure all client communications are clear, timely, and informative.
- Ensure excellent customer service at all times.
- Account Growth
- Provide proactive, consultative recommendations to ensure our clients are leveraging our software in ways that exceed their business goals.
- Identify opportunities to grow Altai accounts through upsells and enhancements.
- Identify new and innovative ways to best support our clients’ needs.
- Coordination of New Work Requests
- Gather client requirements; work with appropriate team members to estimate and contract the effort.
- Identify the appropriate internal project resources based on skillset, availability, and general fit to allocate to each project.
- Coordinate with department managers to ensure work is assigned and executed in a timely manner.
- Provide client with regular project plans and status reports.
- Maintain personal accountability for the health and success of each new work request; keep management abreast of any challenges or needs for additional support.
- Client Documentation
- Maintain thorough documentation of client needs and correspondence.
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Review all deliverables for compliance with client requirements.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to newer Account Managers.
- Task Tracking
- Maintain accurate time and task tracking records on a weekly basis for reporting and billing purposes.
- Maintain accountability for personal billability goals.
- Ensure all documented processes and procedures are followed.
- 3+ years of experience as an Account Manager in a software environment.
- Solid understanding of software implementation steps and processes.
- Experience creating details project plans and status reports.
- Proven track record of maintaining active client engagement and high client satisfaction.
- Ability to assess and mitigate project risk.
- Ability to manage change control.
- Ability to manage multiple competing projects, priorities, and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with C-level executives.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into plain language for non-technical stakeholders.
- Passion for excellence in user experience and customer satisfaction.
- Excruciating attention to detail and a passion for thorough documentation.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Project, and Word.
- Experience managing tasks in Jira is beneficial.
- Experience implementing and/or leveraging Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is desirable.
- Experience within the association industry is desirable.
- Absolute go-getter attitude is required!
Our teams at Altai are supporting some of the most well-respected, influential, non-profit organizations around the globe. As a provider of CRM solutions for associations, we have the ability to impact and support those on the frontlines of medical innovations, transportation safety, standards advancements, and more. We value infectious energy, positivity, and an unwavering commitment to quality. Our teams work remotely from their home offices and enjoy great pay, competitive benefits, and flexible work schedules. Interested in learning more about Altai – please visit us at www.altaisystems.com.