Collaboration with constituents is the basis of any association. At Altai, we collaborate with each other using Microsoft Teams 24/7, Teams does more than simple chat, collaboration, video conferencing, and this move allows us to work together in the same system with you. We’ve kicked off the start of our virtual user group where we can all share ideas with each other and have invited all of our Association’s primary contacts.
Microsoft Teams Collaboration
What will you be able to do on the Altai Community?
Have the ability to access the service desk directly from Teams
- View and engage in posts and discussions among all Altai Systems clients for best practices
- View documentation information
- Have the ability to access the service desk directly from Teams
- View webinars and video content produced by the Altai team containing timely information on updates and features
- Join our newly rolled out fireside chats with Altai Partner Mike Frye who will give updates on the latest and greatest projects being undertaken by Altai and our clients
- And continue to engage, learn, and get the assistance you need… all from within Teams!
Have you considered that Teams can extend beyond meetings, or webinars to large scale virtual conferencing complete with sponsorships, virtual booths, multiple concurrent sessions, conference-wide or focused broadcasting, as well as multiple moderators and contributors? Microsoft Teams does more than simple chat, collaboration, video conferencing.