Altai Systems is a implementer, developer and reseller of ABS-GC "the thought leader" in Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Government contractors.
Altai “Government Contractor” is a solution built on the Microsoft CRM 4.0 platform to provide functionality specific to companies that solicit and perform on Government Contracts. Acquiring and managing Government Contracts demands industry specific information, processes, mandated requirements and decision making tools. Throughout the life of an opportunity, there are key data elements, relationships and progress information that must be tracked, decided upon and successfully acted upon. Management needs a clear view into this information and activity as well as a tool to enforce mandates. The “Government Contractor” user interface is intended to be seamless and coherent evidenced through logical show and hide fields. More than 500 Government Procurement-specific fields are available to enable the users to proactively manage:
- GWAC/IDIQ Contracts
- Recurring federal contract lifecycles
- Complex opportunity/contract/teaming relationships
- Complex proposal lifecycles
- Go No Go Decision Making
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) analysis
- Back Office Integration enables complete backlog and pipeline analysis
- Summary of Features and Capabilities
- Allows various data elements to be captured for opportunity entities
- Allows configuration for required fields based on other relevant data values
- Allows auto-calculated fields for ease of use, and information gathering
- Allows subsets of data elements to be editable by configurable security groups
- Allows opportunity id reference number auto-generation
- Allows Opportunity Win Probability calculations based on customer specific and configurable algorithms
- Allows Partner/Competitor/Incumbent specific information and all relevant relationships for opportunity entities
- SWOT Analysis
- Bid Decision Support
- Allows assignment of security roles to all GC functionality pages to enforce customer specific security requirements
- Allows cloning opportunities
- Allows exporting opportunities to pre-defined customer specific power point templates
- Provides Administrative tools to:
- Import Opportunities from various external data providers
- Administer and propagate the Question/Answer sets for Win Probability calculations
Features and Capabilities Detail
Native Microsoft Outlook experience:
Use customer database software - that sits neatly alongside Microsoft® Office and Microsoft® Office Outlook®—the applications you probably use every day. From Outlook, access Microsoft CRM sales module to make sales decisions, market products, solve problems, and get strategic views of your business.
Familiar user interface:
Get sales lead management within a single business application that you already know. All your Outlook information, like e-mails, calendar, tasks, and contacts are automatically synchronized with your Microsoft Dynamics CRM database. Replies to CRM generated emails are automatically linked to the originating CRM customer record or opportunity.
All CRM meetings can be shared with personal calendars enabling simple management of CRM, business and personal meetings from your personal Outlook calendar.
Simplified e-mail management:
Promote single or bulk emails from Outlook to Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers and/or opportunities automatically. From smart e-mail matching and tracking systems, to support for non-Exchange mail systems such as POP3 accounts, your e-mail process will be more seamless than ever.
Correspondence and mail merge:
Create and send e-mail to internal resources or prospects and customers automatically using workflow and customizable email templates, or design print communication materials and send with Microsoft Word Mail Merge.
You can access robust functionality offline from the Outlook client or work from any location using the Web client or a Pocket PC device with Microsoft Windows Mobile® software. You can use the web based CRM to update records, study customer data, carry out analysis, and print quotes even when they’re working offline.
Marketing campaign management:
Give all your sales people the power to quickly set up and execute a targeted marketing campaign on the fly via a guided Wizard. Plus, it’s a snap to integrate customer records to marketing lists and define and export/import security roles and system settings.
Create, manage, and distribute a searchable library of sales and marketing materials, including brochures, white papers, and competitor information
Complete customer view:
The Dynamics CRM solution provides a holistic view of every customer, with account activity and history, contact information, detailed notes, attachments, communications, open quotes, pending orders, and invoices at your fingertips. Robust relationship mapping, team account, and reference management features also give you a better look at your customers—so you can focus on delivering world-class customer satisfaction, every time.
Add, track, and edit relationships between your contacts, accounts, and suppliers. You can even define relationship hierarchies between companies or individuals, or create new types of relationships intuitively from the user interface.
Intelligent Opportunity Management
The number of fields and data elements associated with large government opportunities can be overwhelming to business development Staff. The ABSs’ Business Development Solution for Government Contractors can hide Tabs and/or fields based upon virtually any combination of field selection data, including the status or sales stage or potential value of an opportunity and due date or an RFP response.
Additionally, The Intelligent Opportunity Management feature will enable field “required-level” changes as an opportunity moves through the sales process or based upon virtually any combination of field selection data. This will allow the end users to see fields and enter information, if available, but not be required to enter values until an opportunity has reached the necessary criteria threshold.
Knowledge and Document Management via MBS Portal.
Intelligent Opportunity Manager also aligns your opportunity with your Knowledge Portal and document management system. Using SharePoint, our system will automatically create portals for opportunities and accounts where users and project stakeholders can share documents and knowledge. Stakeholders can hold virtual meetings and discuss projects while others can see the results. Our Portal provides document management, Stakeholder notification, check in-check out and hundreds of other features.
Many hundreds of other features including:
- Contract Grouping Contract Type Information Leverages Existing Vehicles, Contract or Vehicle T&M, CPFF, FFP
- Strategic Filter Internal Tracking Data Owning Holding Company
- Schedules and Reviews
- Procurement Dates Identify Critical Dates in RFP Process RFP Response Dates
- Complete Date management with workflows catered to your business
- Complete Financial management details with links to your favorite accounting software
- Order Projections
- Revenue Projections
- Earnings Projections
- New Business Acquisition Expenses Defines Required Investments
- (Prime & Sub) Pre-Bid Investment
- B&P Investments
- IR&D Investments
- Post-Award Investment
- Evaluation and Win Management
- Win Probability Management and reporting
- Evaluation Management SWOT, etc..
- Internal Resource Requirements
- Internal Team Management
- Complete Partner and teaming management
- Incumbent Information
- Opportunity Import
- We can import RFP’s, RFI,s etc from companies like Input, Eagle Eye, etc.. If you have a content provider, we can integrate these systems.